We are therefore uniquely positioned to deliver tailored solutions by an experienced team to enhance your workforce.
Why should employers choose us?
- We only deliver early years training.
- Our success rates at over 90% are amongst the highest in the country
- All our team have practioner backgrounds in nurseries and schools
- Our mission is to train outstanding practioners who are ready for the role you need for your nursery.
- We have our own training centre easily accessible from Oldham, Manchester and Rochdale but we can also bring training to your workforce and train ‘on the job’
How do we add value other trainers don’t?
- We embed the EYFS across all areas of the apprenticeship.
- We teach the apprentices practical skills they need for day to day work like doing displays, changing nappies etc.
- We deliver Safeguarding, Basic Food Safety and Behaviour Management as an extra to your apprentices.
- We are accredited to deliver English and Maths GCSE’s and Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT including level 2.
- We also teach these skills across the apprenticeship. We understand the need to learn how to write a report on child or for an external agency etc.
What else can employers get from us?
- A range CPD training in health and safety including First Aid, Safeguarding, Basic Food Safety,
- A range of professional courses to support the progress of your children for example British Values, Stages of Play, EYFS insight course, 2 year check training, implementing Maths and Literacy and Speech and Language Development.
- We can also tailor make a training session for your individual needs
- Our apprenticeships are funded.
- Costs for other training are extremely competitive with discounts for group bookings.
Please get in touch if you would like further information.